Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OK so lots of PN which sections. Bee is in C

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be with No 141 in section C
smirk.gif

sarah23

Visit site
I am doing the intro saturday and then jump judging all day sunday. I only live a few miles up the road so a great place for me use it for schooling all the time.

I_A_P

Visit site
its not the xc at all and even the sj isnt worrying me really(just the control), its the dressage thats scaring me so much as i know she can do so well, but shes being a complete a*se this last few weeks..i just want it to be over as my one worry is leaving my eventing season on a bad note, once the dr and sj is out of the way il b ok:)

Thistle

Visit site
Well at least the dressage arenas there are dead flat!, last year they were the other side of the big ditch to the lorry park, so a little distracting depending on which arena you were in. They tipped a lorry load of stone in a gateway just behind Bees arena half way through her test.

evenag114

Visit site
I'm going, but not to compete, just going to watch the rest of you! I take my boys their as i don't live far either, but i'm to chicken to actually BE it yet even though horses are jumping PN height. I am aiming to start BE next year - before my firend kicks my butt (he's competeing at intermediate so doesn't know what i'm fussing about!) Any way i will look out for you all.

evenag114

I_A_P

Visit site
thanks very much, had a fab dressage lesson 2nite so feeling slightly better about the whole thing!

Thistle

Visit site
What time are you Fran?
I had to ask Jacquie (luckily we know her from PC, her oH does loads )to move Abbi back in her section as she was 2nd. She has a comp at school tonight and will not get home until 10.30, and there would not be enough time to walk to course before an early dressage.
Have you walked the course yet? What is is like.
Bee is having day off school tomorrow as her 1/2 term doesn't start until 1pm.

I_A_P

Visit site
no i am 2 hours away you see!

i am leaving mine at 5.30 ish as my dressage is at 9.30 and im going to have to walk the xc before my dressage!

should be getting into bed i think!

am right ready to go in the morning though!