liverpool cream update 2

maggiehorse

Visit site
danny had his third and last treatment with liverpool cream on tuesday , hes been great throughout the vet complimented him on his stoic nature , not bad for a horse who raced for three years.
his actual sarcoid has reduced in size by about a third , theres a patch around it making up about an inch square which is slouching off, theres still an enormous amount of swelling but hes now not bothered by it ,when i turned him out for the first time yesterday he spent most of the day racing around and boxing with his accomplice 17.2 holsteiner bobby .
the vet has asked me to take weekly progress pics which she will send off to proffessor whatshisname at liverpool university in 5 weeks so that he can access if any further treatment is needed.

HelenS

Visit site
That is sounding positive.

Mine starts his treatment on Tuesday. He doesn't know what is coming, but I do, having been through the same thing with his mum years ago.

HelenS

Visit site
Yes I did, and it was very successful. She was around 4/5 the same age as her son is now, and I lost her at 18. They never came back, so I'm desperately hoping the same thing will happen with the youngster.