Livery and stuff in Camarthenshire

sarahandwilby

Visit site
Hi all!

Wondering if anyone can give any advice recommendations as to livery yards in Camarthenshire (especially ones around/between Llandielo and Camarthen) Will be moving my boy down at some point for work and would like a quick scout about beforehand :) Will be needing full livery, or at least assisted, due to working hours/on call etc.

Also, any words of advice on where to go competing, hunting etc. would be fab! Me and the boy are very excited about the prospect of all those green hills and beaches (coming from the flattest most inland part of Britain :p )

GlamourDol

Visit site
Beacons is a must if you're competing. They run regular BD and have just started BSJA. If you're on face book there are loads of groups. 😄 You can add me if you want and I'll tag you in.

sarahandwilby

Visit site
Beacons is a must if you're competing. They run regular BD and have just started BSJA. If you're on face book there are loads of groups. 😄 You can add me if you want and I'll tag you in.

Thank you! We are not quite dressage divas (although we do try...) but just checked and that is very local 😄

I am on Facebook; which groups would you recommend? I'll try and find them!