Livery and work in askam in furness cumbria

torryteacake

Visit site
I am looking to relocate in the next three months to be with my partner. I currently live in Berkshire with two horses on DIY livery. I work as a freelance riding instructor/ housekeeper. Can anyone recommend some good yards in the area ideally a paddock for my own horses and school/fields that are useable all year round.

I am also wondering how easy it is to find work I can teach, lecture or run a yard. Im a BHSII have lecturing experience at a college as well as an Equine and Busiess management degree.

Any help or advice is gratefully received as I have struggled to even locate the nearest equine college to askam!!!

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
I am looking to relocate in the next three months to be with my partner. I currently live in Berkshire with two horses on DIY livery. I work as a freelance riding instructor/ housekeeper. Can anyone recommend some good yards in the area ideally a paddock for my own horses and school/fields that are useable all year round.

I am also wondering how easy it is to find work I can teach, lecture or run a yard. Im a BHSII have lecturing experience at a college as well as an Equine and Busiess management degree.

Any help or advice is gratefully received as I have struggled to even locate the nearest equine college to askam!!!

Welcome to Cumbria.
Riding and horses are done very differently up here. No tfar from Askham is Greengarth Saddlery which has a notice board which may have some DIY places on.

Myerscough is the nearest equine college. I think you will have to go to Barrow or surrounds for livery or there is one at Grizebeck. There are riding schools in Barrow, and some in the country.

Hope that is some help, please PM me if I can help anymore.