Livery around Carltin in Lindrick and Rotherham

Leanne1980

Visit site
Hi all

I have recently moved to Carlton in Lindrick and work in Rotherham so looking for stables and livery for one horse inbetween. Part livery would be ideal. Any suggestions where to start looking?

Thanks Leanne

ruth83

Visit site
You may get more response in the Yorkshire forum - its on the border really.

There used to be a little livery yard at Hodsock Priory, not sure if it is still there and what the deal is.
There is a yard in North Anston, 2 minutes off the A57 at the end of Rackford Road. Lovely place but I think they have a 15.2hh limit?
There is another yard behind the fisheries just off the A57 at the other side of the M1 (go over the M1, left at the first roundabout and the fisheries are immediately on your left).
Parklands is a riding school offering livery just the other side of M1 junc 31.

Those would be the main ones on that bit if you were going A57 to join M1. If you're going across country (probably more sensible) there are hundreds. Possibly best to drive the route and have a look really!

If you let me know where in Rotherham you will be working (PM if you like) I may be able to suggest some around there

Leah3horses

Visit site
Hi, I've recently moved back to this area and am at a fab yard near Carlton In Lindrick. They do livery packages to suit, fab facilities , 400 acres of hacking, cross country course, indoor and outdoor schools, dressage area,showjumps etc. Everyone is very friendly and the horses love it. Parklands is also very good. Please PM if you'd like the number of where I am :)

emma19

New User
Visit site
Hi, I've recently moved back to this area and am at a fab yard near Carlton In Lindrick. They do livery packages to suit, fab facilities , 400 acres of hacking, cross country course, indoor and outdoor schools, dressage area,showjumps etc. Everyone is very friendly and the horses love it. Parklands is also very good. Please PM if you'd like the number of where I am :)

Hi could you please pm where you are please xx