Livery around Clydach/ Pontardawe

gabbypinkjessica

Visit site
I'm moving house and looking for a yard around Clydach, or within 10 or so miles for two well behaved cob mares.
They can live in or out so even grass livery would suit. A school would be a bonus but not essential, but if they would be stabled I would need daily turnout.
Is there anywhere around like this? I used to live in the area but don't really know anyone here any more, I'd love to have some personal opinions good or bad (PM me if necessary!)
Any ideas would be welcomed!
Thanks all
Gabby

Jules_F

Visit site
Hi, don't know if you are still looking but my horses are in a lovely private yard in Bryncoch. She only takes on a couple of liveries but I think she is looking at the moment. We will be moving our horses in a month or so but only because we are buying a place with a bit of land. It is full livery with 24/7 turn out in summer and and in overnight in winter. There is a school and they do give lessons. There is some roadwork to get to the good hacking though. You can look it up its called CS equestrian.

tinpot

Visit site
Hi gabby I'm moving to ebbw vale I'm looking for grazing diy livery near by are you still at Clydach any spaces how much etc or do you know of anywhere any help much appreciated sam

tinpot

Visit site
I'm moving house and looking for a yard around Clydach, or within 10 or so miles for two well behaved cob mares.
They can live in or out so even grass livery would suit. A school would be a bonus but not essential, but if they would be stabled I would need daily turnout.
Is there anywhere around like this? I used to live in the area but don't really know anyone here any more, I'd love to have some personal opinions good or bad (PM me if necessary!)
Any ideas would be welcomed!
Thanks all
Gabby

Hi I'm looking moving to ebbw vale any help much appreciated sam

Tara123

Visit site
Hi guys I'm also looking for livery in and around port talbot neath clydach (you get the picture) has anyone been sucsesfull in finding a yard ? I am completely stuck!

william95

Visit site
Hi guys I'm also looking for livery in and around port talbot neath clydach (you get the picture) has anyone been sucsesfull in finding a yard ? I am completely stuck!

Have you tried the Facebook pages "livery Yards Are Us/ Wales or "horse Watch Wales" or the local Riding club pages? They might give you more success. Also there's ******* website too.

Tara123

Visit site
Have you tried the Facebook pages "livery Yards Are Us/ Wales or "horse Watch Wales" or the local Riding club pages? They might give you more success. Also there's ******* website too.

Hi yes Ive had a look on all of them just can't find the right place