Livery between Chester and Warrington?

Davers86

Visit site
I am looking for a DIY or possibly part livery, depending on price, yard. I live in Chester, but work in Warrington so anywhere between the two is a possibility. Ideal area is delamere, frodsham or somewhere round those parts.

I have a well mannered 16.2 gelding. We compete in dressage, jumping and eventing so would like some decent facilities. We are honest, clean, tidy, reliable and good payers. Just looking for somewhere with nice atmosphere. He is living in full time at the mo due to fields, so restricted turn out isn't an issue. In an ideal world I would like him in his own paddock to reduce injury risk, but understand that some things have to be flexible.

At the mo I go every day before and after work so maybe I could go somewhe and help you with your horses too?

Please pm me if you have somewhere, or know of anywhere. I have tried the majority of the advertised yards, so am hoping this may uncover some hidden gems! Thanks for reading

Grinchmass

Visit site
There's a small yard in saughall that has 2 free stables I think, very nice yard. Has a 20x40 ménage but don't think it has any jumps. Only has 6 stables. I think.

There's a yard in mickle Trafford that has great facilities but don't know if they have spaces.

Have you tried looking at www.cheshirehorse.co.uk, or horse network forum, run by the same people as Cheshire horse. Often has livery advertised.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
York Hill stud in little budworth do DIY

Kelsall hill will have all the facilties you need, and they were advertising livery a couple of weeks ago- but its full only 85/week

Catton hall in frodsham do diy, and have a big outdoor, hacking, jumps etc..

Folly farm have all the facilities and their own gallops, and i think they offer diy- they definitely do part. - thats in little budworth too

new house farm in daresbury is lovley - indoor, outdoor jumps walker etc

hatton stables also in daresbury offer diy- not as fancy yard- but has all the facilities you need.