Livery cardiff

khadijah

Visit site
Hi all,
Have moved to Cathays and wondered if there are any bus accessible yards (will have lift usually but not always) and dont drive myself

Wondering if there is anything up llanishen way as thats very close

Saw wyndham livery on map thats very close

I heard pentwyn is being built on soooo gutting 😢

Lisvane/pontprennau looks fine too if anyone has reccomendations
Thanks in advance

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
Most are a little way out at least from my knowledge but I only work there & actually live quite a way out myself - someone may come along who lives more local who will know more. What I do know is Lower Stocklands which is St Fagans way about 6 miles from you, Ty Rhiw which is Taffs Well direction, Bob Porters in Pentyrch & Handfords in Groesfaen. They're the closest I can think of but there are some more Thornhill/Lisvane way I don't know of. There are usually ads on "Horses for sale or swap in Cardiff" facebook page.

khadijah

Visit site
Thankyou so much for your reply
I have liveried down that end years ago
Really nice hacking
I was thinking to check closer to house before heading back that end
Xx

Annagain

Visit site
I'd think north Cardiff would be your best bet as a lot of buses will go up North Road or Caerphilly Road - there are a few yards in Rhiwbina up towards Caerphilly mountain that I'm sure you could look at. I don't know that area briliantly well but try maybe Rudry Village Riding Club. That's their patch and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you if you contact their Facebook page.