Livery close to Bangor University

Cloball

Visit site
I've not seen anything around that area on the FB group. There's not many big yards that way more little yards than don't really advertise, might be more on Angelsey.

CloverRover

Visit site
I’m looking at universities (i’d start 2025) and Bangor is coming top if I could find a place for my horse… Do places come up on facebook often? Or might i be able to find a field to rent for cheap? I don’t think I could really get to any of the yards I have found as they’re quite far.

Cloball

Visit site
I’m looking at universities (i’d start 2025) and Bangor is coming top if I could find a place for my horse… Do places come up on facebook often? Or might i be able to find a field to rent for cheap? I don’t think I could really get to any of the yards I have found as they’re quite far.
Will you have a car, where have you seen? Places do come up on FB but tend to be further east.

CloverRover

Visit site
Will you have a car, where have you seen? Places do come up on FB but tend to be further east.
I will only have a car if I have to have one… which it looks like I probably will. We had a look around Anglesey Riding Center and Pen y Graig which was beautiful but quite far away.

Cloball

Visit site
There used to be a yard in Caerhun but not sure it still does livery Mr E Lee his details are online can't give a reference though. I cycled past a yard the other week but can't for the life of me find it on the map! I will ask my farrier I think he still goes out that way. The west is quite old school still people rent the field behind their house up in the hills, lots of pony's but few yards. I really think you will struggle without a car, public transport is pretty sparse. There's spaces at a yard near me that does full livery I think but I'm about 25 mins from Bangor by car. Would be a bus and then a 15 min walk up a hill.
You could try putting a post on the fb group there's usually replies.