Livery Cost Result

Chavhorse

Visit site
So the first payment of Vardi's new livery was due yesterday.

I have been absolutely delighted with the service I have received he is on full livery, YO regime is 2 hard feeds a day, Hay 4 times a day. Turnout every day from 8am to 15.00 in the winter in the outside school (in summer they go out in the paddocks 8am - 6pm). He is happy settled, bed always clean and deep rugs changed etc.

Anyhow I duly put 300 euro (270 GBP) into an envelope plus the 32 euro (28 GBP) for the farrier and left it for her. Only to receive a text saying "you have overpaid me livery is only 270 per month ( 244 GBP) give it back to you tomorrow"!!!! Result

measles

Visit site
I don't want to bearer of bad news but if livery price is too good to be true then shortcuts are being made somewhere, or else the yard will be out of business in a short time. I don't know where you are located and perhaps prices are lower but from £60 a week there is little profit left if the business is insured etc properly and horses done thoroughly.

Chavhorse

Visit site
I am based in the Netherlands . It is a small private yard 6 horses three of her own and 3 liveries. Insurance is up to date (seen certificates) Quality of the food and forage is excellent.

I think the difference here is that she is not running a business per se more that she has three empty stables and the money made from the 3 liveries keeps her horses for her.

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
How fab!!
cool.gif
smile.gif

So are you going out for another hack then?
confused.gif
smile.gif