Livery Cumbria

coffeecup

New User
Visit site
Hi guys!
I am currently looking to move to the Kirby Lonsdale/Casterton/Carnforth area and need to find a stable for my horse, I have looked on message boards and online and can't find much and I am unable to get to the area to look around!
Help would be very much appreciate, thanks!

Nous

Visit site
Try looking for these facebook pages and ask there:
HORSES & TACK FOR SALE CUMBRIA
Buy, Sell Horses & Tack in Preston, Lancashire

DGIN

Visit site
Hi, I live in carnforth and know quite a few of the local yards. message me if you want any more info. Id be happy to give you any info.

tigger01

Visit site
Hi nervous nelly no I dont. I have only just joined having moved to Cumbria last year. I was just brousing through their message board and noticed a couple of livery ads. Hoping to get to some training sessions in March. You in it?

nervous nelly

Visit site
Yeah the training is fab but mostly falls on a Saturday and I work unfortunately but will be competing throught the year. It's a lovely club where everyone is very friendly and supportive and most importantly there really is something foreveryone jumping starts at 65cm which is fab for gaining confidence etc come and say hello if you see us coloured 15.2 cob x tb normally in the jumping or workers ring with two small children in tow x

tigger01

Visit site
Thanks nervous nelly - sounds ideal for me! I thought it would be a good way to meet people - sounds fun. I'll come and say hi - I've got a grey cob - no kids anymore!!! Yeah!