Livery! Feel like I'm looking for the impossible!

Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum! Hello!

Feel like I'm bashing my head against a wall at the minute!

I'm currently looking for livery in Castleford/Pontefract/Knottingley and anywhere inbetween! DIY needed but would like a turning out option.

I currently have a 16hh TB mare that is happy wherever as long as she's got a roof in winter and hay! But looking to expand the herd next year so I can retire her from affiliated competition and aim for young horse classes, so I'm looking for the following......

School - Not bothered about an indoor but need an all weather outdoor that's good enough to jump on all year round.
Stabling - Like I said, just 1 for now but need potential space for the newb
Turnout - Individual/pairs preferred but small groups ok
Storage - Enough storage for rugs galore and somewhere secure for the leatherwork!

In terms of services, I'm not too bothered as I want DIY to keep on top of costs but I'd like an option for someone (experienced) to be able to rug up and turn out for me on the off chance I can't turnout for whatever reason!

I'd like hay and bedding (pref shavings or have the option for shavings) available on site or included in the cost would be a bonus!

I think that's pretty much it, I'd love to hear your thoughts on places to try and to avoid! :)

P.S if anyone can tell me what the yard is called (and give me any info) on Sleep Hill Lane in Wrangbrook (near South Elmsall, just off the A1) I'd be eternally grateful!

Thanks guys
Charlie