Livery in Ayrshire

Kima

Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently looking for livery in Ayrshire for my 16.3 TB. I don't really know many people in the area so i'm just after any advice/ general recommendations you may be able to offer.

I've come across a few places during my search but it's proving difficult to find any reviews/ genuine feedback.

Any help is appreciated :)

Kima

Visit site
It was initially Ayr itself, however, I am willing to travel for the right yard. I have a sharer and we both drive so it's not too much of an issue :)

EmmaC78

Visit site
There is a FB page called Ayrshire Horsey stuff for sale that is very active so if you post on there you should get some help.

Lintel

Visit site
Have seen your previous thread so sorry about your situation, I've heard good things about Thornhill and they have a space at the minute. Check out there fb page :)

Kima

Visit site
Have seen your previous thread so sorry about your situation, I've heard good things about Thornhill and they have a space at the minute. Check out there fb page :)

Hello, thanks so much. I haven't heard of them so will definitely check them out :)

blood_magik

Visit site
There's a few places locally - Muirmill, Ayr Equestrian... I'm sure someone will be in shortly who knows a few more.

If you're willing to travel there's Morris (Kilmaurs), Grassyards (Fenwick), Jack McGeeoch's place (Dundonald)... Stewarton is bit further afield but there are a few yards there - Ryley James Equestrian, Thornhill Livery.

It's a nice area. :)

Kima

Visit site
There's a few places locally - Muirmill, Ayr Equestrian... I'm sure someone will be in shortly who knows a few more.

If you're willing to travel there's Morris (Kilmaurs), Grassyards (Fenwick), Jack McGeeoch's place (Dundonald)... Stewarton is bit further afield but there are a few yards there - Ryley James Equestrian, Thornhill Livery.

It's a nice area. :)

Thanks for the reply - I *think* i've managed to find somewhere - fingers crossed it works out!

Kima

Visit site
Fingers (and hooves) crossed.

I'm moving my boys down that way near the end of the year and can't wait. :)

Exactly! Fantastic - it seems as though there is some lovely hacking all over and some excellent beaches!

My boy is that bit older now so hopefully that's us settled for good! :D

blood_magik

Visit site
Irvine beach is great - Plenty of parking and lovely long stretches of sand away from the dog walkers etc... so you can have a lovely long canter/gallop and not have to worry about upsetting anyone. :)

alainax

Visit site
It does seem to be a fab horsey area :) Several big competition venues near by, gorgeous horse friendly beaches, lots of horse friendly country parks to hack in - I love it!