Livery In Leavenheath Suffolk

misshubblebubble

Visit site
Hello All
smile.gif

Can anybody recommend a livery yard in or around the area of Leavenheath, Suffolk please.

Must have lights, running water, concrete, a good schooling area and good hacking. Preferably no electric fencing if possible.

Would really appreciate any info. Thanks
smile.gif

scally

Visit site
Assuming you mean Lavenham.

If you want full or part livery Boyton Hall is excellent BHEC.co.uk is their website.

Another great yard Grotton 10 minutes drive from Lavenham, which offers part or full livery or DIY with more than ample grazing, hacking around their vast parkland, school, lights, post and rail fencing is my recommendation PM if you would like their number. Very friendly yard, well run and someone always there to help if you get stuck.

Theres Highlands Farm at Monks Eleigh, nice yard, however quite chatty and more for the hacking rider, lots of kids, no security and no one lives on site. But price reflects this. Again PM if you would like yard managers contact number.

tinkerbell88

Visit site
I'm sorry but I can't remeber the name of the place, but there is a yard somewhere between nayland and horkesley(sp?) down water lane (i think that's what it's called) where a friend of mine used to keep her horse. Beautiful yard, but I never ventured down to teh fields so no idea what fencing they have. Try asking around locally.
There may also be a yard Assington way.
Sorry not being very helpful but there are a couple of nice yards about if you ask around.
Good luck!!