Livery in maidstone, kent

Kaylee s

New User
Visit site
Hi I am moving to maidstone and I'm looking for diy livery for my 2 horses. Does anyone know of any local yards that might have vacancies? Many thank 😀

Charlie77

Visit site
Try a face book groop. (Kent equestrian grapevine) lots of local stuff on there. Im Maidstone but have my own plot so a little out of touch with liverys x hope thats of help. And welcome to Maidstone!

Sukistokes2

Visit site
Hi, I do believe there are a couple of places at Saywell farm, an ex racing yard and very nice. I also know another place in Harrisham which is not as posh. Pm me if you want numbers. :)

Echo24

Visit site
I've been looking but more West Maidstone and had a few people get in touch with yards in Linton and Loose. If you're interested let me know and I can send you the numbers.

ebonyallen

Visit site
The one that springs to mind is Cobham Manor not sure what part of Maidstone it is. Have a look on the Kent Grapevine on FB and check out your local tack shops and see what they might have on their notice boards.

Montyforever

Visit site
The one that springs to mind is Cobham Manor not sure what part of Maidstone it is. Have a look on the Kent Grapevine on FB and check out your local tack shops and see what they might have on their notice boards.

Loads of liveries just left Cobham manor due to a change of services. Would approach with caution!

Grumpy-pants

New User
Visit site
With regards to livery at Cobham manor may I assure anyone that's interested that there is absolutely no need to approach with caution it is a lovely yard, the liveries and staff are all really nice and yes there has been a few liveries that have recently left but may I add that they were a group of friends that all decided to leave together for personal reasons. Nothing unusual about this type of goings on at a yard. Hacking is amazing, plenty off road and you can go for miles. Hope this helps clear up any gossip that you may have heard

Kaylee s

New User
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the reply. I had a look at a place in loose which was nice but the stable were a bit too small for my boy. If u have anymore numbers I would really appreciate it. Thanks you