Livery in North Leicestershire

EdBr

Visit site
I'm looking for a DIY/Part livery yard in North Leicestershire, but finding it difficult as the really good small yards are normally found by word of mouth...

Ideal yard would be either a small livery yard or a private yard. Definitely don't want to be on a competition yard or at a riding school.

Main concern is the school - would love a 20 x 60, good surface essential, and mirrors would be a massive bonus - but a well maintained 20 x 40 with a good surface would be good too.

So...any reccommendations? I have one quiet gelding who I do BD with, and I'm friendly and tidy!!

Thanks in advance :)

robthecob

Visit site
I livery in south Leicestershire but live in north Leicestershire for this very reason. We have indoor with mirrors and outdoor with good surface but it's junction 21 of the m1 which may be top south for you. Its 20 miles for me but its all motorway so only actually 25 minutes and I work in
Leicester so less on he way back from work. Where are you? I can ask around for you

EdBr

Visit site
I livery in south Leicestershire but live in north Leicestershire for this very reason. We have indoor with mirrors and outdoor with good surface but it's junction 21 of the m1 which may be top south for you. Its 20 miles for me but its all motorway so only actually 25 minutes and I work in
Leicester so less on he way back from work. Where are you? I can ask around for you

Oh wow, and indoor with mirrors would be an even bigger bonus! I have googled J21 M1 and it's 12.6 miles from home, so not too bad. What's your yard called (PM me if you prefer)? I'm in Seagrave :)

ROG

Visit site
Thanks for that - I think it's a bit too far unfortunately.

Funnily enough, I popped to my local tack/feed shop this afternoon and there was an advert for a new livery yard just down the road from me *exciting*!!
If that one does not work out then give your location in leics as it may help with recommendations tailored to your local and needs