livery in northampton

Visit site
Depends on the facilities the place has!

DIY is anywhere from £25 p/w to £55 p/w
Assisted is around £55 to £70 p/w
And it depends on what services Part and Full offer a lot of "assisted diy" is actually part livery and vice versa. Turnout can be quite limited in some places but there are good yards but usually a long waiting list for them. It's a horsey county though so good venues and hacking in most parts.

WelshD

Visit site
Cheapest DIY I have seen is £15, thats about ten minutes from Northampton, £35-40 seems more normal

I phoned round for full livery prices when my boss got a horse and they ranged from £90 to £140 a week but the definition of 'full' livery wasn't always exactly the same and facilities varied of course

Mongoose11

Visit site
I pay £130 a month for stable, grazing (really good sized paddocks), huge school with lights and wash bay.

Hay is 20p per Kg and pellets are £4.20 a bag. Services are cheap at £7.50 full livery for ad hoc days or £350 a month Mon-Fri full livery (no exercise and only hoof care).

I've seen five day full livery range from £350-£480 in Northants. PM me if you have somewhere in mind and I can probably give you some local info.

Leo Walker

Visit site
I pay £49.50 a week for 5 day assisted, 2 day full. We can add extra full days on for £5 a day. All the poo picking is done, and they are happy to hold for the farrier etc. We have an outdoor, a round pen and loads and loads and loads of off road hacking

Mongoose11

Visit site
I pay £49.50 a week for 5 day assisted, 2 day full. We can add extra full days on for £5 a day. All the poo picking is done, and they are happy to hold for the farrier etc. We have an outdoor, a round pen and loads and loads and loads of off road hacking

FC, where are you? ;) pm me?

pegasus1986

Visit site
Thank you everyone i live on the isle of wight and its not a definite move yet depends if the boyfriend gets the job hes applying for was just seeing if he got it, is there many yards around that my babys could come aswell. Thank you for your help.

Bav

Visit site
I pay £108 pcm for DIY, use of all weather floodlit school, lunge/schooling pen, mixed herd turnout, tea room and toilet, tack room and to have my breakfast hay and feed given.