Livery in South Norfolk

horseyvon

Visit site
Relocating to south norfolk around the Wymondham area. As I know nothing about the area I am looking for recommendations for livery yards please?

attheponies

Visit site
Hi Welcome to Norfolk! What sort of place are you looking for? Have you tried All things horsey norfolk? There are some established yards and also some new ones opening up. Whiterails is the largest but mixed reviews, the best ones tend not to advertise anywhere!

Last edited:

horseyvon

Visit site
Currently live in north Norfolk but job relocation means a move. Really want part/full with good hacking & school with good turnout. Am going to look at whiterails but need some more to visit. Agree the best don't advertise so hoping to get some useful pointers :)

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
White rails is lovely, we purchased a horse from there a few years ago. I recommend posting on all things horsey Norfolk and posting your requirements

Perfect_Pirouette

Visit site
WR is actually pretty cheap as it includes all hay and straw, plus the facilities which are fab!

I left WR 2 weeks ago but only to move horse closer to home. It's such a friendly yard, the people are all lovely.