Livery lincoln

Devlin23

Visit site
Hello has anyone any livery suggestions for Lincoln? We are north of the city. We have contacted and viewed a few especially the more popular ones, but wanted to see if there was any we had missed.

Found couple of them are bit restrictive of times can be on the yard which would make mornings very difficult before work.

Don't mind full diy, and 24/7 turn out long as shelter or one is allowed to be put up and some storage etc. A school (outdoor is fine) and nearby hacking would be perfect.

Wasn't sure there was any hidden little yards anywhere close? I've searched the Internet high and low.

Hexx

Visit site
@Devlin23

Here's the list I gave BallyJ - hopefully there's one on here you haven't looked at.

Grange Farm, Ingham - was there for a couple of years, good for basic livery (I had my youngster so only needed a stable and field).

Ingleby - Big livery yard, nice boxes (Lodden), good arena (has a small indoor) and hacking, turnout is good (although I think summer grazing field sizes are a bit small). Do lots of clinics.

Cliff Farm near North Carlton - OK - it's a bit flat so the wind does whistle across the land, school good, grazing looks OK - stables are nice.

Rednill Riding School in Welton does DIY - not seen facilities

Welton - there's a place on the main road into Welton (from A15) - never been in, but grazing looks ok, not sure about stabling though.

Kathryn Pickering at Corringham - really nice yard, doesn't do DIY though - massive school, good stables, tons of hacking round the farm.

Hill House - Market Rasen - a bit further out, but good facilities with 2 indoor arenas. Competition centre so lots going on.

Devlin23

Visit site
Sorry for some reason I didn't get any notification of replies!! ... I don't suppose you of anywhere towards Burton? I'll have a look at couple on the list I haven't already, thank you

BallyJ

Visit site
Sorry for some reason I didn't get any notification of replies!! ... I don't suppose you of anywhere towards Burton? I'll have a look at couple on the list I haven't already, thank you

Cliff farm is probably closest to burton village! I’m not far at all from you x

Devlin23

Visit site
Thank you, we aren't in Burton but it's a very close village to us, and as you drive through, burton there's the stables on corner so I wasn't sure if they did livery but I could only find that it went to auction recently when searched the net

BallyJ

Visit site
Thank you, we aren't in Burton but it's a very close village to us, and as you drive through, burton there's the stables on corner so I wasn't sure if they did livery but I could only find that it went to auction recently when searched the net
Yes! It went to auction in Feb if I remember correctly! Not sure on the outcome of that!

Devlin23

Visit site
It looks a lovely place as you drive past, never looked properly but I'm sure it could have lots of potential and opportunity... if only I was rich 😆

Hexx

Visit site
It's been sold - I went past the other day.

There is another yard further down that road, but I have never been able to find contact details, but I suppose you could just pop in.

You have either Ingleby Livery or Grange Farm at Ingham that are close to Burton.