Livery near Great Missenden

mcnaughty

Visit site
Looking for a space for my daughter's pony & horsebox!

Hacking does not need to be amazing but we do need a school and indoor one would be even better. Friends for my daughter would be a bonus too! Stable and good year round grazing.

Moya_999

Visit site
Giles/seer green
what type of livery??? Only where I used to be a livery has what you want but I don't think many children on the yard.

Only reason I left was hubbys change of job meant we had to move out the area.

Last edited:

Rocky01

Visit site
D H Equestrian at Sedges Farm on Nags Head lane. PM me for a number. Really lovely yard. 25x65 indoor with really really good surface, all year turnout (and I mean all year), lovely yo, staff and liveries.

mcnaughty

Visit site
D H Equestrian at Sedges Farm on Nags Head lane. PM me for a number. Really lovely yard. 25x65 indoor with really really good surface, all year turnout (and I mean all year), lovely yo, staff and liveries.

Thanks Rocky01 - I will definately go and see this one too - sounds expensive though! xx

Moya_999

Visit site
just copied the facilities from the one I used to be at - according to google amersham and chalfont is closer than Aylesbury good luck with your search

Livery Facilities

Arena- Indoor
Arena- Outdoor
Loading Bay / area
Cross Country Fences
Show Jumps large selection - school jumps in both schools and competition jumps in the fields
Hacking- Close to Off-Road
Hacking- Quiet lanes
clipping
Regular Visits- Vet
Regular Visits- Dentist
Regular Visits- Farrier
Visiting trainers
Stabling- Indoor
Stabling- Outdoor
Grazing- Mixed Herds
Hay draining area
Wash Down Area
Yard Manager
CCTV Security
24 Hour Supervision
Secure Tack Room- Shared

Round Pen
Rubber Matting
Jumping Paddock (summer)
Disabilities Welcome
Toilets
Client Facilities/ Tea-room
Grazing- Year Round (not 24/7)
Arena Mirrors
Worming Programme
Lungeing Area
Events On-Site- Show Jumping
Events On-Site- Dressage
Instructor (BHS Qualified) On-Site
Arena Floodlights
Competition Venues Nearby
Arena - Grass (summer only)
Schooling & Exercise Available
Private car park exclusive to our liveries and guests

mcnaughty

Visit site
Seer green is a little too far - I know that area very well as I used to live over that way but have moved nearer to Great Missenden area now.

We dont need amazing hacking but access to some safe hacking would be good. Other younger children would be of benefit but again not essential. Parking for a horsebox is a must, good quality and well drained floodlit menage is also a must - indoor arena would be fab!! Stable, good all year grazing but not knee deep grass. Friendly people! DIY but assistance available if needed.

Leaf

Visit site
Hi, they have an indoor school, American barn, walker, turnout I think they have a Facebook page. Seems nice and new they only converted it this year.