Livery places in the London/Finchley Road Area

tashaaeagle

New User
Visit site
Hi all!

I am moving to London this year, and need to find a place for my pony to live there.
I'll be living around the Finchley Road area (or somewhere in close proximity to there), and need somewhere not too far, as won't have a lot of time around work for travelling to/from the yard. :(
Preferably somewhere that does DIY, but full livery/part livery yards would be good too. Any ideas would be helpful at this point! :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Tabs34

Visit site
There is Frith manor and the London equestrian centre next door to each other in Mill Hill. We don't have horses so I cant tell you what they are like for livery, but they are a fairly easy commute from Finchley Road,depending which end of it you are! Further afield there is Mote end farm,Trent park in Enfield and two liveries in the Herts/Borehamwood area that unfortunately I cant remember the name of.

Hope some of that is in some way useful

tashaaeagle

New User
Visit site
Thank you very much.

I have emailed both, but they have not yet responded.
I am more toward the Camden end of Finchley Road.
I will look into the ones further afield, as it may be worth it if they are within driving distance.

I am just now getting very worried that I will not be able to find anywhere for my baby within a suitable distance or that is cheap enough for me to be able to afford, plus commuting expenses!

Any more help or ideas would be greatly appreciated from yourself, or anyone else.

Thank you very much again! :)

Tabs34

Visit site
Have a look at Denham farm livery on facebook, its a very small private yard in totteridge owned by a really genuinely nice bloke, or burtonhole farm livery in mill hill,though I don't have any knowledge on that one