Livery prices in Aberdeen

maza

Visit site
Currently have one horse on full livery but looking to buy a second so may have to downgrade to a cheaper yard, I live in central Aberdeen so can commute to
Anywhere can everyone give me an idea of prices and where u are facility's ect!? Cheers

TequilaMist

Visit site
I am currently at Milltimber Farm(new one) but its DIY tho is a girl you can pay to assist with livery. She does compete so there are days when unable.Has indoor/outdoor but am 50 a week for stable not including bedding
There is old yard 35 per week for stable. Has sand school.Both yards haylage included in price at moment.

TequilaMist

Visit site
Ah thought maybe you had got a space.Recently one went to someone with a gelding who has 1 horse may get another but won't be able to come for a month as away ( an presume notice at present yard). And they stayed in city.
But obviously not lol

Tayto

Visit site
I am on a small DIY livery yard near Hazlehead. It is £120 a month for grass livery with a stable (that includes hay all through winter but not bedding). Or £90 a month for just grass livery.

There is a small waiting list for a stable at the moment but I think there might be grass livery space if you would like details?