I pay £20.00 per week, this includes:-

Very large stable
Unlimited Hay & Straw
Horse Walker
Outdoor school with ok'ish lighting
Own paddock with running water
Storage space
No charge for parking trailer

The benefit for me is it's just over the road.

MyLuckyStar

Visit site
£20 per week per horse

This includes:
Large stable
Own huge tack shed/feed store
2 bales of straw per week per horse
Own huge field through Summer, then group turnout in a big field for winter (or you can keep to your own field)

Kat

Visit site
The DIY prices at our place work out at £27.65 per week. That includes your stable, turnout 24/7 april to october (roughly). Then daily but only during the day or overnight the rest of the year. We have a big floodlit outdoor and a small indoor school. Both with fibresand surfaces that are quite useable although less than perfect. There is a locked tackroom for liveries with saddle racks, hooks and a cupboard each. There are poles and blocks in the school for jumping but not enough equipment for a full course and there is no xc. Storage is provided for DIYs to put feed, bedding, tools etc. Extra services available. Yard is secure and has paid staff 8am - 6pm. There is lighting and power and mains water.

There is a kettle, fridge, microwave for staff and liveries in the heated office. There are also vending machines and a small shop. There are toilets with hot water and a changing area.

Hacking is mainly roads, but nice quiet country lanes with lots of hills and fab views. We do have access to a bit of off road hacking on the farmer's land but this is restricted access.

You can have whatever farrier, vet, dentist etc you like to your horse and you can bring on your own instructor or use one of the staff. You can book the school for two hours a week if you want to but no one really bothers and in six months I have only once had an issue getting in the school when I wanted to.

You can have haylage, shavings or woodpellets from the YO or buy your own elsewhere. No restrictions on sharers or doing jobs for each other.

It is a lovely friendly yard, with nice people and it is fairly relaxed. I wish that there was a washbox and that the jumping facilities were a bit better though. Sometimes the staff could be a bit more dilligent but they are mostly ok.

You can add services up to almost full livery (they won't ride for you), and I think full livery including bedding, feed and hay but no riding works out at £80 a week. They will do any combination of services inbetween too so it is 100% flexible.

The flexible DIY/Part livery options and the floodlit school are the reasons I chose them.