Livery prices

Gorgeous George

Visit site
I pay £112 a week for part livery 7 days a week, that is on woodchip bedding (and very big beds at that), it is £105 a week on straw. All bedding, ad lib hay and feed included. Good grazing, hacking, floodlit school. I'm in Essex.

AmeliaVDW

Visit site
I'm currently paying £60 a week for a mare on full/breaking livery including riding (excludes hard feed)....

Think I'm getting a bit of a bargain!

1Lucie

Visit site
Blimey I feel v lucky!! I pay £70 week for everything including basic feed, unlimited hay and straw. Outdoor floodlit school. I only have to groom and ride! Excellent care given too!!! But I'm in the east Anglia!

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
I pay £105 a week per pony, lovely shavings beds, private paddock for my 2 and they really do get excellent care. Includes all feed and haylage and leg washing, but no grooming. They get carrots in their lunch and tea, and no qualms about feed. And turnout for min of 2 hours in winter, which is rare round here. Mind you mine both think that after 2 hours its time to come in and complain bitterly about being left any longer!

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Blimey I feel v lucky!! I pay £70 week for everything including basic feed, unlimited hay and straw. Outdoor floodlit school. I only have to groom and ride! Excellent care given too!!! But I'm in the east Anglia!

Don't know how the yard can make money or cover the basics charging that. £10 per day for stable rent -2 feeds- hay -facilities -water -electrics etc.:confused: