Livery Stamford/Wittering

Baggage

Visit site
Hi I hope this is the right place for this if its not please point me in the right direction.

I have just moved to RAF wittering and looking for livery for a pony. I have contacted wittering grange and just waiting to hear back from them but thought I would try looking round for some other options that may be out there.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Ouch05

Visit site
If you are in the RAF we have a FB page which you can put your request on and anyone station around there will offer help

PurBee

Visit site
I learnt to ride at wittering grange many many moons ago! late 80’s...

I loved it there, a huge yard, hundreds of horses and acres...lovely place. It then closed down lessons and just changed to livery, so i imagine its much quieter now there’s not tonnes of kids running around ?
The land is great for turnout - whether its all theirs or leased, there‘s great land. Hacking is nice, indoor lit schools etc...i imagine theyve expanded the facilities much more now too.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
I learnt to ride at wittering grange many many moons ago! late 80’s...

I loved it there, a huge yard, hundreds of horses and acres...lovely place. It then closed down lessons and just changed to livery, so i imagine its much quieter now there’s not tonnes of kids running around ?
The land is great for turnout - whether its all theirs or leased, there‘s great land. Hacking is nice, indoor lit schools etc...i imagine theyve expanded the facilities much more now too.
No, they got rid of the XC course for jump cross and you can only use it with one of their coaches! The indoor needs updating but the 2 outdoors are nice and have been resurfaced.

ETA they got rid of the wood chip arena and there are only 2 outdoors now.