Livery Tadcaster area?

Delhi Belly

Visit site
I may have to move to work in Wakefield and Leeds areas (job could be between the two) in about six months time so will need livery for two horses. I've been told that Tadcaster area is nice and some of the villages around Selby. So can anyone advise of somewhere nice to live (ideally village/small town location) and ideas of some livery yards. Livery needs are some form of all year turnout (doesn't need to be 24/7 but some form of day turnout in winter needed), and very quiet, or ideally off road hacking. School would be nice, but not necessary. No rush for information, I am just gathering ideas at this stage. Also want reasonable area for dog walking! Thanks.

Hawks27

Visit site
Stockwell Stud at Kirkby Wharf
Ledston Hall at Ledston
Im on private grass livery in LS26 nice hacking near temple newsham great grazing but no facilities just stables and fields

fliffkins

Visit site
I'm on a yard in Colton (LS15) which has access onto Temple Newsam - so plenty of off road hacking, we currently have all year turnout (most are in on a night all year round) we also have a school.

Delhi Belly

Visit site
Thanks both. Is there any chance you could PM me the phone numbers please so I can make enquiries. I have the details of Stockwell Stud - they are full. :(