Livery urgently needed in the Plymouth/totnes area

Bluecat

Visit site
our planning hasn't been approved for stables so I'm looking for a livery around the Plymouth area as far down as avonwick/totnes and any surrounding areas. Ideally assisted Diy/part livery can anyone help just for one horse.

mastermax

Visit site
Wilburton Dressage Yard. Fantastic, very talented rider and owner. She offers full livery but also has a two stabled yard for DIY rent at the moment. You would find her on FB.

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
You may get a better response if you post on the "South West" regional board on here??

Alternatively there are various Facebook pages: "The Nutty Nags" is one, don't know whether they come down as far as your area though.

What about Redpost Equestrian? They're near Totnes, midway between Totnes & N/Abbot, and they may have a noticeboard??? Maybe worth a look, if so, and if you're in the area??

Can anyone who frequents Redpost a fair bit have a look for the OP??

Sorry I can't help you OP, I'm in the East of the county.

kez81

Visit site
If you are on Facebook have a look at west Devon riding club page. There are a couple spaces advertised on there including a little yard available for two horses in crapstone which is really lovely if you could get someone to share with you?

Pie's mum

Visit site
Can anyone who frequents Redpost a fair bit have a look for the OP??

That would be me then... Now they have a cafe I have even more reason to go there!!! Will probably be popping up on Wednesday next week as I need to drop some trophies back so will have a look and let you know.

How about the board in Tuckers? Anything on there?

kez81

Visit site
That would be me then... Now they have a cafe I have even more reason to go there!!! Will probably be popping up on Wednesday next week as I need to drop some trophies back so will have a look and let you know.

How about the board in Tuckers? Anything on there?

Her her I had to ban myself from going to redpost for sake of my bank balance lol! Oo it might be worth emailing them to ask if they have anything on their notice board or could put one up for you?