Livery with school near Rowlands Gill

Lgd

Visit site
Priestfield stables at Burnopfield but not sure if they only do full livery. full size outdoor and small indoor. Owner lives on site.

weebarney

Visit site
What about the one on the main road at Rowland's gill , sorry can't remember the name ! I think they have an arena although the rule used to be geldings only but don't know if that still stands

leflynn

Visit site
No that's at winlaton mill , this one is right in Rowland's gill. Used to be known as mrs wighams.
I know the one you mean can't remember the name though - on the right hand side as you go towards the metro centre on the 694, is diy only has an outdoor sand school

There's one left at the lights same road used to be a private yard now a livery yard, DIY has a school (no lights). Hagg hill do DIY

Is burnopfield/whickham too far? Byermoor farm has an indoor school (small)

LC2013

Visit site
I wouldn't recommend hagg hill there are far better ones out there!! What about high spen, whitonstall or new lands grange ( new lands is the best by far !!)

orionstar

Visit site
Mrs Wighams is still a livery yard on the main road although sadly she died last year, or there's Lintz Hall at Burnopfield, think they have two yards there now.

twisteddiamond

Visit site
Mrs Wighams is still a livery yard on the main road although sadly she died last year, or there's Lintz Hall at Burnopfield, think they have two yards there now.

I will pop down and see what is available at Mrs Wighams, I just assumed it would have closed when she died, cant say i have seen many horses out though and i pass it every day