Livery yard help Matlock

SecondLifeOnHere

Visit site
We're possibly looking at moving house to Matlock or Darley Dale area soon, and as much as I want to stay at my current yard, a 60 mile round trip twice a day isn't appealing! Does anyone know any smallish friendly none competitive yards in that locality? I'm not fussed about high spec facilities but stars and preferably all year grazing with good fencing is a must with my thundering great cob! Any help gratefully received :))

pottamus

Visit site
Hi, Get in touch with the South Wingfield Riders club as they may be able to help - the only ones that I know of are around Alfreton and Crich - Alfreton may just be a riding school but may do DIY and the one in Crich (Wingfield Park) is privately owned - someone from South Wingfield Riders will know if they have vacancies.

Cherrydan

Visit site
We're possibly looking at moving house to Matlock or Darley Dale area soon, and as much as I want to stay at my current yard, a 60 mile round trip twice a day isn't appealing! Does anyone know any smallish friendly none competitive yards in that locality? I'm not fussed about high spec facilities but stars and preferably all year grazing with good fencing is a must with my thundering great cob! Any help gratefully received :))

Well, there's d j redferns, pinchoms, Ridgewood equestrian and matlock farm park do a livery part at the bottom of the petting zoo (dont quote me, but if you contact the park, theyll point you in the right direction). Good luck.x

cornbrodolly

Visit site
A yard fitting your description is at Hill top Farm, Ashover. Willmott is the surname, Paul and Michelle. Very friendly, informal, lovely in every way.