Livery Yard Near Epping

Hoofprints101

Visit site
Hello all,

I know that there are a few similar threads to this, however most seem to be relatively old.

Does anybody know of any Livery Yards around the Epping area?

A decent menage and individual/secure tack stores are relatively high on my list of priorities.

Thanks in advance :)

shannonandtay

Visit site
I've seen most of the yards in and around the area, but very few I could actually recommend I'm afraid. Have you tried Harold's park farm good facilities but is in Nazeing not actually Epping. The one I really liked is glyngates in upshire (very near to Epping though) nicely run yard has ménage, hacking, own locker etc. shafetsbury farm in Epping is meant to be nice but apparently always full. Woodredon also has nice facilities but is also a riding school not sure if that would be suitable for you or not.

CBAnglo

Visit site
Harolds Park Farm have lockers at the back of each stable. It is a comp yard though so busy but has several menages, xc etc. turnout in winter is zero I think, although they may have put in sand pens or something (I havent seen the place in 6 yrs).

Most yards in Epping have zero turnout in winter (4+ months) so if that is ok for you/your horse then there are probably a few options.

Hoofprints101

Visit site
Thanks both.

Having limited Winter turn out is not too much of a problem for mine.

I will defiantly have a look at all of your suggestions.

Thanks again x

keeperscottage

Visit site
Woodlands Stables, Sewardstone Road, Chingford - 020 8529 2532 (I can still remember the number 27 years on!). Outdoor arena, indoor school, excellent hacking - I was a livery here for twelve years from 1974. Still keep in touch with one of the liveries who still has her horse at the yard plus, several other liveries who have moved out to rural Herts, like me!