Livery yard needed Leamington, Warwick, Kenilworth, South Coventry area

Custard_cream

New User
Visit site
I am moving from the Netherlands to the Warwick area and am looking for somewhere to stable my horse on part or DIY livery. I have found several websites of yards, but so far most of the ones I have tried are out of my price range or have no space. So does anyone have any suggestions and preferably contact details of places I could try. A school and turnout are essential! I will be visiting the UK in a couple of weeks, so am trying to have as much info before then.

Custard_cream

New User
Visit site
Thanks - I found the advert, no school, but will hold on to the info as a backup.
Nice that there are a lot of horses, but it will certainly make finding somewhere tricky!

JustKickOn

Visit site
Can't think of anywhere with spaces by me, or anywhere nice to go.
Faulkwood in Corley moor might be worth trying.

DreamTeam

Visit site
There are spaces on our yard - about 6 miles north of Banbury and about 13 miles from Leamington/Warwick - is that too far? We have a school, all year round turnout and great hacking. It is a DIY yard on a farm but a couple of liveries have private arrangements with others to bring in/turn out etc. Let me know if you would like more information.

debsandpets

Visit site
What about Warwick International School of Riding, just outside of Warwick. Good hacking apparently, cross country course of abput 35 jumps, circular sand gallops, 3 outdoor arenas I believe and a separate livery yard to the riding/jousting school

jackie p

Visit site
hello everyone i am new to this site does anyone know livery yards tilehill sort of way ?i am new to the area looking for diy help someone thanks jackie ;)

strada

Visit site
Does anyone know of a livery yard near Lapworth/knowle? But definitely not Swallowfield!!

Last edited:

Kidlwin

New User
Visit site
I am moving from the Netherlands to the Warwick area and am looking for somewhere to stable my horse on part or DIY livery. I have found several websites of yards, but so far most of the ones I have tried are out of my price range or have no space. So does anyone have any suggestions and preferably contact details of places I could try. A school and turnout are essential! I will be visiting the UK in a couple of weeks, so am trying to have as much info before then.

Hi, my name is Marie, we are located in Brandon, and we are an approved livery yard. we have excellent facilities and a very professional team.

tack room
discretionnary turn out
outdoor arena 60m*40m
jumping paddock
training field
professional rider on site

good search
regards
Marie