Livery/Yard to rent Warrington

4faults

Visit site
I was wondering if any of you lovely people could help me. A friend of mine is looking for livery for her two well behaved horses but shes quite specific with what she needs.

She's looking for a DIY yard that offers assisted livery and holiday full livery as she works some long hours.

A floodlit arena

Off road hacking

Preferably some winter turnout but if she can turn out in a school or some other area then grazing isn't a necessity

Ideally a hotwash area

Space to park a horsebox

Does anyone know of any yards which may fit the bill as I am a bit of a newcomer to the area and only really know two yards both of which are full.

Thank you, tea and biscuits on offer

Clippy

Visit site
Adrian Marsh, Heathcroft Stud. Indoor & outdoor schools, horse walker, washing facilities with heat lamps and lots of people who know what they're doing.

No sugar and chocky biccies please :p

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
Adrian Marsh, Heathcroft Stud. Indoor & outdoor schools, horse walker, washing facilities with heat lamps and lots of people who know what they're doing.

No sugar and chocky biccies please :p

But terrible hacking - no off road and really busy traffic.

4faults

Visit site
I was on Adrians before and did suggest it but she's put off by the hacking(don't blame her!) and he is full at the moment I believe. However you can have the tea and biccies :p

I know I am debating moving my own horses to a different area so I can hack out occasionally!

That last one looks lovely, thank you poppy Anderson I shall forward it on

itsonlyme

Visit site
New House only do part & full livery. lots of facilities though. There's also Hatton stables. Daresbury EC is lovely. It depends what part of warrington u want. The daresbury/hatton/Moore/Walton areas are best for hacking. I know a nice yard in penketh too - not sure if that's closer or further than what your friend wants? :-D

4faults

Visit site
I think shes pretty open to anywhere, she shares her car with her OH though so maybe somewhere accessible by public transport may be better if he has the car.

She would be willing to rent a yard if anyone knows of anything.

Some great suggestions everyone, thank you. I will pass them all on