Livery yard wanted, Cannock Chase

Princess_Pie

New User
Visit site
I've been using the search facility but most people are looking for yards Cannock way or rugeley.
I live north of Stafford, but work in Stafford, so thought if i went North Chase it wouldnt be so bad journey wise. so I'm thinking of Milford / shugborough way, or brocton, possibly even Wolsely bridge so I can jump straight on a51 home.
My lad is on full loan until the spring, but I know a good yard in that area is bound to have a waiting list so in starting early!
I've kept him very locally until he went on loan, but I lost enthusiasm & confidence for riding due to bad hacking, so I'm willing to put myself out for this riding heaven! But can't justify going much further than where I've said.
Not overly familiar with the area so please suggest away!
Though with the distance I wouldn't be able to go in the morning / twice a day in the week :(
I've just contacted one - Haywood park farm? It sounded absolutely perfect but he was quite upfront in saying they have very little turn over so I'll be on a long waiting list :(
Any help / suggestions I'll be most grateful for :)
I'm going to go harass the local tack shop staff the weekend too, squeeze info out of them :D

shierbird

Visit site
Hi do u have contact details for Haywood park farm? What did it sound like as I'm looking for similar but in no rush until I find the right place x