Livery yards Farnborough-Twickenham (M3 corridor)

charl88

New User
Visit site
Hello

I'm looking to move to Twickenham and need to move my horse between there and Farnborough where I work. Ideally I want somewhere not too far off the M3 (although i don't mind where on the M3 as long as it's between those 2 places!) and either grass or assisted diy livery. I'd love 5 day part but depends on price! Maybe around Chertsey/Sunbury or Chobham? I don't know the areas at all which makes it more difficult!

It must have an indoor or floodlit outdoor school and turnout every day. I can only get to the yard in the evenings so I'd need him to be turned out in the morning.

If I were to be picky I'd prefer a smaller yard but again it depends on price and location.

I'm open to ideas so if anyone has any they'd be much appreciated.

Thanks

surreyhorsechick

Visit site
Windlebrook in Chobham is lovely - small yard and floodlit school. Just off the dual carriageway on the Lightwater junction. You could try Buttons saddlery (come off M3 at J3 and follow dual carriageway towards West End/Bisley, go over first roundabout and the tack shop is on the right next to The Inn pub). Loads of ads in there. Or try Chobham Rider!

charl88

New User
Visit site
Thank you very much for your help! And for posting the link as I never would have found the website :) I'll definitely get in touch with them.