Livery Yards in Buckinghamshire

Daisy May

New User
Visit site
Hello,

I wonder if anyone knows of any DIY/Assisted DIY yards near to Chesham (about a 10 minute travel):)

Also, does anyone know of any working livery yards to rent around Beaconsfield area:)

Thanks!

Tonker121

Visit site
Yes I know lots! ... though I moved from the area last year, now in Kent so things might have changed

Fullers Hill does DIY / Assisted though I hear everyone is jumping ship due to new turnout rules.

Pednor.. where they do the rug washing / feed place do DIY.

Haresfoot over towards Berkhamsted do DIY & assisted.

There is a small yard I know in Ley Hill I know of that did do DIY & Part.

Little Pressmore Farm - dont know what it offers though in terms of DIY.

Kimblewick feeds and Bellingdon both have adverts up for yards in the area.

Flyer78

Visit site
Thanks for the tip.

Fullers hill had a long waiting list last time I checked. Pednor and berko a bit too far for me.

Little pressmore is closed.

Can you PM me details of the one in Ley Hill as that would be ideal.

Kimblewick I know of but stables are not very big - more for ponies really.

Do you know of any details for Beechwood Jasons Hill at all?

Thanks

Flyer78

Visit site
There is a yard that sounded lovely that's a bit too far for me but may be of interest to others called new maulden liveries up near Bovingdon.

Flicker

Visit site
I don’t know if Shardeloes in Amersham is in the right area for you. I went to try a horse there a couple of years ago. It is pricey, but the facilities are good and there is a lot of off-road hacking on the farm.

Julia0803

Visit site
You could also try the yard on Venus Hill... tho for the life of me I can't remember the name of it right now. There is also Hatton House on Flaunden Lane, but I think that is part/full only.

I'm not sure if Tommy at Valley farm in Sarratt has any space?

There is the DIY yard in "the dip" in between Kings Langley and Chipperfield and also Ballspond Farm further up the road towards Kings Langley.

Sahra82

New User
Visit site
You could also try the yard on Venus Hill... tho for the life of me I can't remember the name of it right now. There is also Hatton House on Flaunden Lane, but I think that is part/full only.

I'm not sure if Tommy at Valley farm in Sarratt has any space?

There is the DIY yard in "the dip" in between Kings Langley and Chipperfield and also Ballspond Farm further up the road towards Kings Langley.
Thank you, I've tried them all apart from valley farm, will call tomorrow x

sport horse

Visit site
If you are in Bovingdon try the Bovingdon Facebok page. Haresfoot Farm, Berkhamsted? Many yards have stopped DIY so could be tricky.