Livery yards in Pendle Lancashire :)

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Hello all :)

Just wondering if anyone knows of any livery yards or stables in Pendle Lancashire? I'm currently at a yard at the other side of Burnley and its costing me a small fortune in fuel :(

Many thanks

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Thanks Jill :) I tried ringing the other day to find out costs but went straight to answer phone. You don't know how much the livery is DIY? It's literally less than a mile from my house lol :) x

JillA

Visit site
Message me your name and number and I'll try and get her to call you - they have sheep so were busy lambing, and also two school age boys so all the running around that entails. Or you could email her. I think she does an all in price, and treats the horses like her own, has them on a track in the summer and fetches them in most days for a snooze in her fabulous custom built boxes.

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Will u send me your email address so I can send you my phone number, I'm on my phone and its not letting me send private messages for some reason x

cblover

Visit site
Jenny really is fab. Mad as a box of frogs but if I lived anywhere close to her, my horses would be there. Good luck. I might be seeing her on Saturday if that's any help.

dollymix

Visit site
Sorry to hijack, but always get a little bit excited when I realise people love so close to me :)

Can't really recommend a yard in pendle, I'm just on the other side of "the hill" near gisburn... Loads of great yards my way! :)

PendleEquestrian

Visit site
Hello all :)

Just wondering if anyone knows of any livery yards or stables in Pendle Lancashire? I'm currently at a yard at the other side of Burnley and its costing me a small fortune in fuel :(

Many thanks

nice to meet you xx and as for being mad as a box of frogs mmmm:cool: think they might be rhite:cool::D

Oberon

Visit site
nice to meet you xx and as for being mad as a box of frogs mmmm:cool: think they might be rhite:cool::D

I'm too far away (Blackpool) but from looking at your website, if I was near enough I would be banging on your door for livery :D.

Fancy setting up a chain and starting a yard in Blackpool just for me? :eek:

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Haha it's a lovely yard, the stables are beautiful! You'll never see stables like it :) thanks for showing me round Jenny :D x