Livery Yards in Uxbrdige London

Katy2013

New User
Visit site
Hi, I'm currently studying at Brunel University and I'm looking for a local livery yard, something that may offer work in exchange for livery? I don't want to be traveling for more than 20 mins. I've tried looking but can't really find much! If anyone knows of anything I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know!
Thanks
Katy :)

Divasmum

Visit site
Try Abbeyfields in Hayes and Littlebourne in Harefield. Both have websites. It's also worth contacting Gould's Green. It is a riding school but may be able to suggest places in the area. There are several in Harefield.

willhegofirst

Visit site
I work at Brunel, there is Manor Farm just round the corner you could try, and there was a yard down Old Mill Lane, about a 5 min drive. Not sure if it's still there. Ivey leaf farm is near the denham roundabout, there are quite a lot more small yards around. I'm out towards Wexham, but we already have people paid for services.

Katy2013

New User
Visit site
Thanks for your help, I've already tried Manor Farm, they were lovely and said they'd let me know if anything came up, I'll try the others you've all suggested, thanks so much for all your help! :)

Gemby

New User
Visit site
Hi guys,

im also looking for livery in this area, willing to pay though preferably DIY, if anyone knows of places with spaces :)