Livery yards in Woking/Guildford, Surrey

MellyMoo

Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a decent DIY yard in the Woking/Guildford area. Pref within a ten minute drive of this area. My key 'musts' are a decent surface that doesn't get deep in summer or flood in winter, some showjumps and regular individual turnout. It doesn't have to be everyday in winter I appreciate that.

Have viewed all the usual over the past couple of years, unless they have changed hands? - Bridley, Bridley yard, gravetts lane, Littleton manor, froggrove farm, clasfords and mazimboni to name a few. Have stabled at Owlbrook in ripley which was fab but now a little out the way.

Would be willing to stretch to assisted DIY but that's about all my budget would stretch to. Don't mind if its a big yard or a small private one. I'm a professional individual who its clean and tidy and pays bills on time!

Really in need of some help!

chaps89

Visit site
Kelmstone Stud on philpotts lane has all of that. Not sure they've got space, she does have a waiting list but tbh it tends to be if you turn up at the time a space becomes available you get the box rather than some-one on the waiting list so bit of luck is needed.
There is the big yard at Bridley & a much smaller one a hundred yards down the lane on the opposite side of the road, I looked at the smaller one last summer & it was in new ownership recently then, so maybe worth a look?
Send Barns equestrian (in Send, surprisingly enough) does have a small amount of DIY
Also try *******.co.uk found a few on there last year.

MellyMoo

Visit site
Yea the smaller one I think you mean is Bridley yard. Do you have any contact name/number for kelmstone stud? Not heard of them before

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Its prob worth you taking a drive (or cycle) down Philpott Lane if you know it - there are several yards along there & most do not advertise, its all word of mouth.
Start at the Chobham end with Kelmstone & work your way along past Little Goldbridge, Sunfield Farm etc etc......