Livery yards near solihull

oystercatcher

Visit site
Hello all,

I am currently on a livery yard in Knowle but I am looking for a new yard with a menage. I already know about Swallowfields and Netherwood but I wondered if there are anymore nearby?

Thanks Faye.

NELSON11

Visit site
There is Finwood Barn in Lapworth, Chessetts Wood in Lapworth. Town Crier Cottage in Fen End,

I am at the Netherwood in Chadwick End but we have a large waiting list.

PM me if you need any info on the above

bailey14

Visit site
I am also at Netherwood but was at Chessets Wood prior and can give you information if necessary. Your best bet is to go to Earlswood Equine and have a look at their massive notice board as they have all manner of livery yards in the area you seek as well as over the Wythall/Birmingham areas. I know of an excellent full livery yard venture that is trying to take off at the moment which is based on a yard that has an indoor, outdoor and grassed arena and plenty of post and rail paddocks but it doesn't come cheap.
smile.gif

Cobsndogs

Visit site
I would be interested in any yards that people know of too. Been looking in the Warwick area, but would extend search out a bit for the right place. Mainly looking for assisted, or maybe 5 day part, with good school and turnout.

amber.25

Visit site
I'm toying with the idea of setting up a livery yard in the areas listed in the title/knowle/soilhull.

I would be offering a part and/or full livery service, no DIY. Facilities would include indoor stables, outdoor menage, showjumps and cross country fences.

Is there much interest for a new yard in this area?
What services are in demand e.g. full or part livery?
What do people feel is the going rate?

Any advice is greatly appreciated, everything is just in the planning stage atm but I do have my eye on a couple of yards so it can easily become reality if it's viable/the demand is there!

Thanks guys xx