Livery yards or field with stables Banbury

Dipsy83

Visit site
Hi

On the search again for a friend, looking for a livery yard or fields with stables to rent for 2 mares and 1 gelding close to Banbury..

if you could help or point me in the right direction that will be great

x

Last edited:

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Which side of Banbury?

There are DIY yards at Tadmarton, Oak Tree at Bloxham, Polly Tompkins at Milcombe, Grange Farm at Swalcliffe. On the Stratford road Hornton Grounds and Balscote DIY. Over the other side of Banbury in Thorpe Mandaville there is Manor Stables. To the north Valley Equestrian and a bit further over Radway.

Dipsy83

Visit site
Thanks for them, she is at one of those yards at the moment and few of the others don't have space for 3 at present. Which is why also asking for private fields with stables, not too fussed about either side of Banbury but would prefer Broughton, Shutford, Hanwell directions if that makes sense.. however if the perfect place came up the other side of town would be considered

Dipsy83

Visit site
Finding space for three at this time of year will be difficult and I don't know of any fields and stables for rent but will keep my ears open. There is a place over at Tysoe but can't remember the name of it.

Tysoe only had 1 space, did say if she could hold out spaces may become available in the next couple of months at other yards so she's joined the waiting list for a couple..

Aleka81

Visit site
Does she need facilities? I know of somewhere that has a school but no hacking at all! Even with the most saintly horse there is no hacking. PM me if it's any good and I'll send you the details. It's near south newington