Livery yards West London

katjes76

New User
Visit site
Hi all,

I’m looking for something impossible just to be clear from the start 😂
I need two stables for full livery for a very well behaved, older stallion (references included) and a shetland.
Indoor school, outdoor school, genuine turnout (or at least some exercise) and hacking is a must. Experienced yard workers too.
Full livery should not only include feeding/mucking out/turning out but genuinely looking after the horses when I’m not there, e.g. for holding for physio, vet, farrier etc (a groom would be ideal). I’m studying full-time so I can’t be there 24/7.

I live in St. John’s Wood and I’m willing to travel up to 45mins by car(negotiable). Price is also negotiable but would love to “invest” in a nice place where I am sure my horses are well looked after.

Perhaps anyone knows some yards that are able to offer such services around that area. I would be very grateful for any tips. But as such I know I’m looking for something that is rarely possible.

Thanks! x

Skib

sites.google.com
I ride in SW London.Chessington used to have an indoor school. Kingston RS had one at their previous site. Their web site shows they have a larger one now.

Indoor schools are few and far between, due to planning restrictions. Land is expensive this close to London and you will find that horses are kept on land which is not scheduled for building, often because it is liable to flooding.