Livery yards within 30 mins of bishop auckland

Lee96

New User
Visit site
Does anyone know of any livery yards or even small private yards within 30 mins or so of bishop?

ideally with decent hacking, an arena of some description.

thanks in advance!

neddy man

Visit site
Look on w w w . l i v e r y l i s t . c o . u k and w w w . l i v e r y y a r d s . c o m sorry about the spacings but if I don't FC blocks it. Ask your vet, farrier, saddlery shop, pony club, instructor etc. for suggestions.

Last edited:

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Which direction from bishy would you prefer? I’m in Barney and there aren’t that many this way…I always thought there were more north and west if Bishop. DIY or part/full?

Lee96

New User
Visit site
Which direction from bishy would you prefer? I’m in Barney and there aren’t that many this way…I always thought there were more north and west if Bishop. DIY or part/full?
honestly any, ive been looking from crook to sedgefield. as long as its vaguely within 30 mins or so im happy with it.

ideally diy but open to part

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
In no particular order…Romaldkirk a Diy yard. Lartington..Raygill who are DIY but claim to offer part and full too. .Kininvie , there is a farm offering diy can’t recall farm name. Streatlam park DIY. On the A67 to Darlington near Piercebridge there is Whitegates (?).. white something DIY and another farm one between Gainford and Piercebridge whose name escapes me. In Escomb I understand there is a part/full livery run by GM Jumpers (Gayle Macdonald)…there are two stables near Evenwood which I can see as I drive by. Butterknowle has a yard as I’ve been told folk have moved there. Brookleigh riding stables near Eppleby and Sandwath stables but we re getting very close to A66 and probably out of range. There are probably zillions more ..Oo the event rider Katie Mcgie(don’t know spelling)..at Lartington full livery. If my memory throws up any others I ll let you know.

Lee96

New User
Visit site
In no particular order…Romaldkirk a Diy yard. Lartington..Raygill who are DIY but claim to offer part and full too. .Kininvie , there is a farm offering diy can’t recall farm name. Streatlam park DIY. On the A67 to Darlington near Piercebridge there is Whitegates (?).. white something DIY and another farm one between Gainford and Piercebridge whose name escapes me. In Escomb I understand there is a part/full livery run by GM Jumpers (Gayle Macdonald)…there are two stables near Evenwood which I can see as I drive by. Butterknowle has a yard as I’ve been told folk have moved there. Brookleigh riding stables near Eppleby and Sandwath stables but we re getting very close to A66 and probably out of range. There are probably zillions more ..Oo the event rider Katie Mcgie(don’t know spelling)..at Lartington full livery. If my memory throws up any others I ll let you know.
oh great thank you thats super helpful, ill have a nosy at some suggested!
thanks!