Livery

PottyforPotter

New User
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum so mods please move this thread if I've put it in the wrong place!!
Anyway, I'm moving to London in April and want to bring my horse with me. I'll be living in Clapham North and depending solely on public transport.
Any suggestions of livery would be much appreciated, I would ideally be looking for grass livery with the option of DIY/assisted for the winter, somewhere that doesn't cost the sun, moon and stars. Not asking for much am I?! Facilities are not extremely important, a field, a stable and an arena are good enough!

ghostie

Visit site
Hmm, from Clapham North you may find your best bet is somewhere on the trainline out of Clapham Junction as grazing is extremely limited further in. Might be worth a post on the board that covers Surrey as I'm pretty sure there are a few out that way doable from there

madmav

Visit site
There's a riding school in Wimbledon, which is not far on tube, but I don't if they do livery. Would be worth contacting them for information. Couple in Richmond Park, too. They will be expensive if they do livery. Everything is expensive in London.
Agree heading further south to Surrey is a good option, if you don't mind lots of commuting. London and horses are a tricky mix.