Livery

tinpot

Visit site
Hi fairly new on here just wanted to know if any one on here lived nr newport (wales) bassaleg desperate to find livery thanks in advance

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Thanksfor you obvious reply do you know of one ????? Think not that's why I'm on here

Yes, there are regional boards on here. Go to "Forum" tab, and then scroll down.

The "Tack room" area is more of conversational type threads, that people can get into discussion over, rather than having to weed out irrelevant (to many posters) threads, hence the regional threads (off the Forum tab, above).

PollyP99

Visit site
I think your attitude might make people run the other way even if they did know of a place. Before jumping on what was a very sensible reply why not take a look around.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
It's worth joining Facebook to find your local horse page. I just had a ton of information from someone at a yard I'll be looking at. Nice to be nice, you never know who is looking at these threads.

mytwofriends

Visit site
Someone has tried to help you, but your replies are not endearing you to anyone really are they. You need to think before you post? Oh, I'm not a middle aged woman either. :)
This ^^^^^ (except I am a middle aged woman - oops!)

OP everyone's very helpful on here, but the regional boards or Facebook are better for livery recommendations.

Why so defensive?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Middle aged woman here too :eek:

Not sure if that discounts any information I may have?

Don't count myself as boring though, have so far have had rich tapestry of life and adventures. Dreamed the dream and lived it.

I was so astonished at the tone of some posts that I looked at your history, and see that you already knew all about the regional boards, so don't understand the rudeness to JulesRules? I am not sure if she is of the maligned middle aged lady poster section of society, but the suggestion seemed pretty good to me.

I am not sure that anyone will be able to help you further.

In fact the replies are so bizarre that I notice it is the Easter holidays...