Loaner causing trouble!

Voxhorse

Visit site
21 ?? Bloody Hell! I was thinking 16! way old enough to know better. What she and her wonderful boyfriend have done is pure bullying and all you did was give her an opportunity, disgusting! she carries on like this she will end up behind bars with her Mum wondering where she went wrong.

Pleased the cops are listening to you, CCTV has it's uses :)

Good Luck xx

Janovich

Visit site
Been keeping up with this thread and I'm very pleased to hear that you're FINALLY getting somewhere with this...

There aren't enough descriptive words in the dictionary to do this so called 'loaner' justice OP...

I'm just glad you've got your horse back safe and sound....and hopefully your dressage saddle and bridle an be sorted too.

What an atrocious young woman she is...

Lunchbox legend

Visit site
[...]
When all is settled, that saddler needs a mention on here. Not many are that helpful these days.[...]

Wow, what a lovely saddler. HI, SILENT LURKY SADDLER! You're ace!

I'm glad the police have finally taken this seriously. It all sounds so horrible and frightening on so many levels. Thank goodness there are some kind people around ("silent lurky saddler" :p and Oz) to help make things right in the world :) .

Fingers, paws and hooves crossed, back here, that things start to settle down for you again soon.

Luce85

Visit site
Update for you all.. it's been quite eventful.

We now have a restraining order, I thought I would leave it, the police were going to pursue her for me in order to gain the money back for the damage caused to my saddles and bridle. I wasn't too keen on getting involved, so they kindly offered to do it and keep me updated, they were honestly fantastic, and I only had to deal with the things that required my being there.

All going well, then she decided to pose as someone interested in one of our youngstock we were selling, one of the new girls (in her defense had no clue as she had only just started) who greeted her and showed her to the indoor, she came with said boyfriend who asked where the toilets were, was pointed in the direction and then said if he got lost to just ask another groom to take him back. He was sneaking around, trying to find Buzz I presume. Also managed to find his way to the tack room, and was looking at all the saddles.. I still have no idea what his intention was he was definitely snooping around. Anyway, I was watching one of the girls have a lesson when I was told the person here to see the youngster was here in the indoor, the particular youngster is one of my favourites, so I went to have a chat with them, immediately realised it was her, she started shouting her mouth off, que my groom being like hang on where is the boyfriend, he had made a run for it, luckily he couldn't find Buzz, or take any saddles, he looked directly into my CCTV camera and saw there was CCTV and then left the tack room quite quickly. Informed the police of this, and now we have been given a restraining order against the little witch and her horrendous boyfriend, so I hope that is the end of all this. The girl was marched off the yard promptly, silly girl.

Hopefully now a happy future for us all!

Sorry to drag this back up, but I thought I would inform you all of her shocking behaviour. Couldn't make it up!

smellsofhorse

Visit site
What a weirdo!

Can't believe they tried that at your yard!

Hopefully the restraining order will keep them away.

Any news on the livery money owed to your sister or compensation for repairs of tack?

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I thought she'd be back and that you'd need that restraining order. Strange girl, she is obviously deluded and seems to have convinced herself and her boyfriend that she has a right to Buzz. Thankfully she seems quite stupid in her plans, and doesn't think! What did she shout at you?

Thanks for the update, I was thinking about you and hoping all was ok. Fingers crossed for you. I don't think she will be successful in her attempts, she is too stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting herself arrested. Did you recover any damages re the saddles?

Grumpy Herbert

Visit site
Geez, this one's a gift that keeps on giving! I wish she and the boyfriend would just crawl back into whichever swamp they've been bottom feeding in and leave you alone. They sound seriously unhinged.

There seems to be a breed of very unpleasant, aggressive and arrogant young people (and I've found it mainly to be girls) around now. They think they have a divine right to behave exactly as they please, and have things exactly their way at all times. Glad you're proving to this particular one that that's not the case.

I hope it all resolves itself soon, and the little witch leaves you alone. Don't back off now, though, she needs to be taught a lesson in life - you don't treat people this way. Can you print off the CCTV pictures and put them up in the tack room at your yard so everyone knows who they are and stops them coming on the yard again?

Greylegs

Visit site
Continuing to read with horror. What is wrong with this girl, that she thinks this is OK behaviour. I'm pleased you're having a good reaction from the police. I does help to restore you faith in them, when we hear of some many times when they don't seem to be interested in things at all.

Out of interest, what part of the country are you in? We maybe all need to keep an eye out for her in case she pops up at our doors!!

Hope this is the end of it now ....

TigerTail

Visit site
Wowzer what a lovely individual. A short sharp reality check is needed and frankly Id be prosecuting for the damages.

I had similar when a 'friend' left the place we had taken on to set up together, leaving me with the previous places livery bill to foot alone and the new bills for the new place which she was sposed to be going halves on. She wrote to me demanding half the price of a small muck trailer we had bought together which came to less than the livery bill which I replied with and basically told her to go jump as I had the rest of the bills to foot. Day after the letter would've arrived I go down to find the trailer trashed, battery stolen - horses had gone through electric fencing and mine had some nasty wounds as a result - several rugs dually head collar etc all gone.

Got her well and truly served as the police found everything in her car the biatch - some people shouldn't exist and def shouldn't procreate!

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Wow just wow.
Iv just gone through the whole thread, total madness what a complete nutcase. And to turn up again at your yard, what is wrong with her!!

Hopefully its now all over but I really feel for you having to go through that.

Luce85

Visit site
fiwen30 - Same here, I really hope it does the job, I am fed up of watching my back, for simply removing my horse from her care!

Smellsofhorse - Her mother repaid my sister for the livery, as for my tack damage, the police are working on getting compensation, I am looking into if my insurance covers it though as she did it, so it's a bit complicated. But the police have said they are working small claims court so hopefully! Tbf I will take the loss of the tack value if it means she ******* off!!

Echo Bravo - All my local yards and people I know have been informed, such a shame as she was a great loaner until the boyfriend came along!

Honey08 - She basically just screamed and shouted how she had the right to buy said youngster as I 'stole' Buzz away from her, and the tack which was 'hers' and how much happier Buzz was with her etc etc, so I kept my calm and simply replied that Buzz is happiest at home, he is with all his friends, he has my love and affection, aswell as my whole teams and no I can choose who I sell my youngsters too, and it definitely will not be her! Had a yard meeting, they are now all aware of who she is, even my vet, farrier, back lady etc they are all aware and will be on the look out incase she does happen to try again.

She shouldn't be coming near again, it is just so horrible that feeling of having the whole yard on the look out, and feeling they have to question visiters that come to the yard. But hopefully this restraining order will do the trick and keep her and her nasty boyfriend away! I really am grateful to the police, it took a while but they pulled up their socks and are now dealing with things properly, they even came to meet Buzz!

Thanks everyone for your on going support and words of wisdom, hopefully I won't have to do any further updates, and won't hear of her doing this to anyone elses horses!

Luce85

Visit site
They are working alongside me, they have a lot more evidence that can be used against her. They are being very helpful with dealing with it all, as it can be very personal, especially with this issue.

I thought that but they offered the help so more than happy to take it :)

WelshD

Visit site
I'm surprised police are dealing with the compensation claim through the small claims court for you, i've always thought you did small claims yourself?

Amazed that theyd touch it with a bargepole let alone assist with it. Dont they have better things to do with their time?

Wasnt there another horse called Buzz on here that seemed to attract a lot of drama?...

Luce85

Visit site
Considering how poorly they dealt with the theft of my tack, the livery and the near theft of my horse - the officer offered her help, I'm not complaining.

Unsure what you are trying to get at WelshD? Surely a coincidence if there is? There are a lot of horses on this forum that share names?

Ibblebibble

Visit site
small claims is usually pretty straight forward, you prove she damaged the tack and the court will either award for you or against you, you said the police were taking it through small claims for compensation for you which struck me as odd as it just doesn't work that way.