LOANING

winmarkjade

Visit site
i am thinking of putting my mare up for loan, she is a fully bred welsh section d with great bloodlines (horeb, nebo, derwen, parc), i would probably put her up as broodmare/in-hand showing only as she has a bad back at the mo, i would like her to go to a welsh stud that also show, but the only thing is i would still like to see her on a regular basis and possibly do a few shows with her, it's just that i have no transport to get her to shows which is why i would put her up for loan if her back doesn't get any better otherwise she is a bit wasted, does anybody think that anybody would take her, any suggestions are grateful but i would deffinately not sell her she means to much to me, i bought her of a riding school as a five year old and have bought her on so that she had been going out and doing great dressage tests (58%+ each time out)and doing well showing under saddle please help!!!!!!!
sorry for being so long

Blizzard

Visit site
Should she be used as a broodmare if she has a bad back at the mo?
confused.gif

sueeltringham

Visit site
Could you not turn her away and give her some time off to help her recover, then decide if you are going to put her up for loan as a brood mare? If she has a bad back, it could be a bad idea to put her in foal. Perhaps you should check with your vet and discuss a way forward with him/her. I guess it all depends on the cause of the bad back.
smile.gif

Sue

winmarkjade

Visit site
ALREADY TURNED HER AWAY BACK STILL NOT MUCH BETTER, THE CAUSE OF HER BAD BACK IS SHE SLIPPED AND FELL OVER WHILST I WAS SHOWING HER UNDER SADDLE IT WAS ON A SAND SURFACE BUT THE SURFACE WAS NOT THAT GREAT TALKING TO THE BACK LADY HOPEFULLY MONDAY AND SEE WHAT SHE SAYS BUT I JUST HAVE NOT GOT ENOGH MONEY TO BE KEPPING HER AND HER NOT DOING ANYTHING.

x_Sammie_x

Visit site
hiya, where abouts are you from? as alfie had his neckline and pelvis out, i had a fantastic back lady and she was only £40 hes now standing square and not in anymore pain what is great!