LOC Horse transport

peaceandquiet1

Visit site
I have received a good quote from LOC to move a pony across the country. I found them on an internet search but have never heard of them and I would be grateful for any feedback so I know they are a known company as it were before I make a booking. Anyone used them or heard of them?

4faults

Visit site
Used them quite a lot, last time I had some issues with communication from the driver but usually they are brilliant. Horses always arrive safe and sound and happy

Fidgety

Visit site
Ditto 4faults, the only issue was not being kept up to date regarding ETAs. Other than that, they looked after my pone very well - which is the main thing :). Would use them again,

jokadoka

Visit site
Used them for transporting to France. Never again, bad experience all-round. This was 9 years ago tho so they may have improved, but I would never use them again

Hilary'smum

Visit site
I used them to move 7 year old, just off the forest, New Forest Mare. They were fantastic. Kept totally up to date on ETA both here in France and my daughter in UK The luxurious transport was massive, our lane a nightmare to manoeuvre in anything bigger than a mini. Pitch dark. No problems. Despite the very late hour, and the pressure time wise, they spent time gently unloading and settling my girl. Then watering and haying the other passengers. The horses were all very calm.

Sorry not meaning to write War and Peace. I was very impressed. Would always use them again

Damnation

Visit site
An aquaintance of mine (she worked at my ex Boss's other yard as YM) works for LOC transport.

I haven't used them personally but she is an incredibly confident and experienced horsewoman. Your horse will be in safe hands with them :)

Booboos

Visit site
I used than 6 years ago to move my lot to France and they were awful. Expect this thread to be removed, they complain about any negative comments on here.

Becca-84

Visit site
I used them 5 years ago to bring my pony back from spain and thought their communication, help with paperwork and handling of pony were brilliant. Would definitely recommend and use again.

hazelnut

Visit site
Used them to go to and from France and they are lovely and looked after the horses amazingly. Last time was a bit tricky though as they were picking my mare up from friend that had her on loan to take her to France for my sister to compete and then have a foal and settling the pick up date was frustrating and kept changing which upset loaner as she was so sad the mare was going anyway. Also had three days to try and get a defra registered vet for export papers, mine wasn't so eak! They're so good though i didn't mind really and will always use them.