LOL Ive bought a cob! *pics*

Kenzo

Visit site
All the very best with him, he's a lovely colour, yeah I'd keep all that hair on, hard work but looks beautiful when clean and tangle free.

You'll need to invest in some of those horse chaps thingy's :D, not sure what you call them, golly goshers? or something like that, keep his feathers nice and clean when you hack out.

TheoryX1

Visit site
I love all cobs, fugly and handsome alike. Have one myself and when he retires or goes to the rainbow bridge will get another. He is gorgeous! You will have such a lot of fun with him. Have to say am a fan of the shaven look, or is it 'Show Cob' look, not a hairy fan, but he's your boy and you do as you please with him and enjoy every minute of it.

Sadiemay

Visit site
STUNNING :D

I am not usually a fan of coloureds but he is simply divine!

Whats his name?

I hope you have many happy years together :)

Sadiemay

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
hes called buster.. but cobby gay as it is seems to of stuck... he will be needing aposh show name!

hopefully ive got it right, never entered into the world of traditonal cobs! if all else fails he will make some one a lovely family cob!

Enfys

Visit site
:) I don't do hairies at all, just not my cup of tea, but I do like him very much, feathers and all, and he's a good colour to boot. Nice old fashioned sort.
Enjoy yourselves.

jodie3

Visit site
He is lovely!

You'll have lots of fun with him, a good cob like that will turn his (hairy) hoof to whatever you want and they usually do it with a smile too!