Lolo?

QueenDee_

Visit site
Does anyone know what happened to Lolo's sister, used to event a horse called Reggie(?) and I believe had a little grey when Lolo stopped posting. Always loved their updates!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
From memory Al, Lolo's sister, went to be a working pupil, Reggie went out on loan (or sold maybe) and the grey had to be pts due to ovarian tumours :(, unless they got another grey?

LeannePip

Visit site
From memory Al, Lolo's sister, went to be a working pupil, Reggie went out on loan (or sold maybe) and the grey had to be pts due to ovarian tumours :(, unless they got another grey?

yes i remember Al going to be a WP but i thought she'd come back? The grey i remember i think was a gelding so not sure . . .

I think Lolo finished university so i expect she's busy out in the big wide world now!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
yes i remember Al going to be a WP but i thought she'd come back? The grey i remember i think was a gelding so not sure . . .

I think Lolo finished university so i expect she's busy out in the big wide world now!

Hmm I am clearly out of touch then :D, miss their reports I wonder what they're up to now.

LeannePip

Visit site
just stalked Lolo a bit!

You are right, the grey was a mare I think i must be thinking of Smokey the one that was sold.

Lolo hasnt posted since Jan15 for Secret Santa, I do hope they are both well!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
just stalked Lolo a bit!

You are right, the grey was a mare I think i must be thinking of Smokey the one that was sold.

Lolo hasnt posted since Jan15 for Secret Santa, I do hope they are both well!

Ah ok, was smokey not bought for Al to ride whilst being a working pupil? I think I'm confusing myself now lol. Wow I can't believe it was that many years ago as it must have been 2014 that their last eventing reports were!

Lolo

Visit site
Hello, just been poked about this!

Al was a WP, and found her calling as a groom and now works for the event rider she was based with as travelling groom and loves it. She gets to go all over and I've never seen her happier. Or more tired by October! But then she's chomping at the bit after a week of no eventing!

Reg is still on loan, mostly retired and very much enjoying his new career as best hack ever doing the occasional show where he freestyles it with his usual flair. Al took Smokes with her initially and had a great time taking him up to 1m ODEs. But she had no time and he was too talented to be a part time pony, and so she made the difficult decision to sell him. He's now with a teenager having a blast, hopefully we'll see them out and about this year!

I did graduate, and moved and got a job and a life and we are a horse free family. Mum and I miss it in the summer but in the winter we really really don't!! I might start riding lessons though once I'm a bit less poor!!

LeannePip

Visit site
Hello, just been poked about this!

Al was a WP, and found her calling as a groom and now works for the event rider she was based with as travelling groom and loves it. She gets to go all over and I've never seen her happier. Or more tired by October! But then she's chomping at the bit after a week of no eventing!

Reg is still on loan, mostly retired and very much enjoying his new career as best hack ever doing the occasional show where he freestyles it with his usual flair. Al took Smokes with her initially and had a great time taking him up to 1m ODEs. But she had no time and he was too talented to be a part time pony, and so she made the difficult decision to sell him. He's now with a teenager having a blast, hopefully we'll see them out and about this year!

I did graduate, and moved and got a job and a life and we are a horse free family. Mum and I miss it in the summer but in the winter we really really don't!! I might start riding lessons though once I'm a bit less poor!!

Glad to hear everything is well with everyone, thanks for updating us!

Are you still in Southampton (i think you went to uni here?) or have you moved completely?