London international dressage on iplayer?

Carrottom

Visit site
Glad it's not just then! I couldn't go to the yard this morning as there was sheet ice everywhere so it would have been nice to while away a couple of hours.

Sophie C

Visit site
I just tried to fill in the BBC online complaint form about the non-functioning dressage catch-up video and guess what, the online complaint form doesn't work either, ha ha. I may just have to phone them. I've found this number 03700 100 222 but be aware it may be chargeable depending on your phone package. It's free on EE

Sophie C

Visit site
I just tried to fill in the BBC online complaint form about the non-functioning dressage catch-up video and guess what, the online complaint form doesn't work either, ha ha. I may just have to phone them. I've found this number 03700 100 222 but be aware it may be chargeable depending on your phone package. It's free on EE
Annoyingly this phone no. is only for weekday office hours. Shame the BBC don't make that clear on their (not very helpful) website.

Kat

Visit site
I have still got the puissance which I can view then the dressage world cup is 9 minutes of nothing.

I don't have any other programs yet.

So annoyed. Is H&C the only alternative? I don't really want to pay their prices.

Kat

Visit site
Have tried the BBC sport website too nd that invites me to watch Maher and Charles I'm action and instructs me to click the play icon at the top of the page.

There is no play icon ?

GreyDot

Visit site
I am trying to watch the 6:30PM Evening performance which is supposed to be online on the BBC but it keeps saying it's not available. Really disappointing.